Experienced lawyers and other immigration professionals will assist you in filling out your deferred action forms. You may be eligible if you:
- Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for deferred action;
- Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
- Have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are currently in school, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Those who meet the eligibility requirements may schedule an appointment online by clicking here.
An appointment is required to receive assistance at this event.
This event is partially funded by the New York City Council.
October 26, 2012
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
445 W. 59th Street, New York, NY 10019
North Hall Multipurpose
This event is free and open to the public