CUER is hosting a multi-generational conference to connect
with climate and environmental activists, leading environmental
regulators and educators to learn, have fun, and take action. The
conference will include:
- Learn about how law shapes the possibilities and limitations
for environmental activism.
- A dynamic presentation on the science and facts of climate
- Youth-led workshops on campaign to get more green roods
- Hands-on workshops on planting and composting.
- Musical and cultural performances.
Breakfast and lunch will be served and prizes to be won!
For more information and to register, please contact Molly
Delano at the email address below.
June 6, 2013
CUNY School of Law
2 Court Square
Long Island City, Queens