CUNY/Daily News Citizenship NOW! 2018: Citizenship Application Assistance & Immigration Resource Fair
Get help completing your citizenship application. Connect with health, financial and educational service providers during our Immigration Resource Fair. This event is free and open to all, not only CUNY students.
Pre-registration is required for Citizenship Application Assistance. Registration not needed to attend the fair portion of this event.
Citizenship Application Assistance
You must meet the following requirements:
- You have resided in the United States as a permanent resident for five years (or for three years if you are married to and living with a U.S. citizen).
- You have been physically present in the United States for half of the five (or three) year period.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- Register at bit.ly/CitizenshipDay2018 or by calling 646-664-9400
A $725 filing fee (check, money order or credit card) is required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Please do not bring the fee to this event. Some permanent residents may be eligible for a fee waiver. At the event we can help you determine if you are eligible, and fill out the necessary forms.
Immigration Resource Fair
- Connect with health, financial and educational services for immigrants.
- Appointment not needed to attend the fair portion of this event!
This event is a partnership between The City University of New York and The New York Daily News.
Languages spoken: Various languages
Directions to the event.
June 30, 2018
10:00 AM — 2:00 PM
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
524 West 59th Street (between 10th & 11th avenues) New York, NY 10019