Meet the Editors of Physical Review Journals
- Meet the Editors of Physical Review Journals
- What do Physical Review journal editors look for in papers? Come to this Q&A session with the editors to find out.
- Publishing makes careers, but understanding what science journal editors are looking for in submitted papers and sorting out each journal’s content distinctions can be challenging. The GC Sciences’ new Meet the Editors Brownbag Lunch Series will save you months of research by allowing you to ask questions and hear straight from the editors of top science journals. Our inaugural event will feature editors from several Physical Review journals.
- FEATURED SPEAKERS
- Serena Bradde, associate editor, Physical Review E
- Ling Miao, managing editor, Physical Review X
- Athanasios Chantis, managing editor Physical Review Materials
- Manolis Antonoyiannakis, associate editor, Physical Review B
- Please register by October 19th to facilitate an accurate count of attendees. Email questions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 26, 2018
12:00 PM — 1:30 PM
Advanced Science Research Center, GC/CUNY
85 St. Nicholas Terrace