Neuroscience Work-in-Progress: GENEVIVE FELDMAN
- Title: TBD
- Speaker: Genevive Feldman
- Lab/Affiliation: Itzak Mano (CCNY)
- Abstract: TBD
- The ASRC Neuroscience Initiative and the CCNY Neuroscience are proud to introduce the 2018 Neuroscience Seminar Series. Seminars occur every other Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. in the ASRC’s 5th Floor Seminar Room, starting the 16th of January.
- Each seminar consists of an hour presentation on research relevant to the fields of neurobiology and translational neuroscience. Talks will be given by senior Ph.D. students, postdoctoral and faculty researchers. Anyone interested is encouraged to attend and actively participate in discussions.
- In addition, we are happy to have external scientists give talks. To present your research, suggest external speakers, or for more information about the Neuroscience Seminars please contact Mario Amatruda or Miruna Ghinia-Tegla.
March 13, 2018
Advanced Science Research Center, GC/CUNY
85 St. Nicholas Terrace
5th Floor Data Visualization Room