Seminar in Biochemistry, Biophysics & Biodesign with Sharon Rozovsky, University of Delaware, Newark Delaware
- Title: Selenium in Biochemistry and Biophysics: Novel Functions of Selenoproteins and New Approaches for their Characterization
- Speaker: Sharon Rozosky, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Lab/ Affiliation: University of Delaware, Newark Delaware
- Abstract: TBC
- The ASRC Structural Biology Initiative is proud to run a joint seminar series in Structural Biology and Biochemistry together with the CCNY Department of Chemistry. Seminars are held Wednesdays at noon in the ASRC’s main auditorium unless otherwise noted. CUNY faculty interested in meeting with visitors are encouraged to directly contact the host at least two weeks in advance of the seminar date.
- In addition, we’re proud to host a variety of workshops offering technical information on aspects of structural biology techniques.
- We are happy to include listings of other New York area seminars relevant to the structural biology community; please contact Diane.Beckford@asrc.cuny.edu for more information.
May 16, 2018
Advanced Science Research Center, GC/CUNY
85 St. Nicholas Terrace