Health and wellness is important for all students. With the weekly wellness event series, you can learn about and engage in a number of activities related to health, wellness and self-care. These activities could include coloring/painting, a thought-provoking twist on Jenga or creating vision boards. Come discover healthy resources and improve your overall well-being, all while having fun and meeting other students and staff!
Weekly Wellness Program:
- July 3 – Poolside Cafe, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- July 12 – Room E-111, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- July 19 – Poolside Cafe, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- July 26 – Room E-111, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- August 1 – Room E-242, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please contact The Office of Campus Life at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations two weeks prior to the event.
For more information, Please contact Campus Life in Room M-115 email@example.com or call (718) 482-5190.
July 26, 2018
2:00 PM — 3:00 PM
LaGuardia Community College
31-10 Thomson Avenue
Long Island City, Queens