Neuroscience Work-in-Progress: MARIO AMATRUDA
- Title: "Role of dietary intake of fatty acids and endogenous ceramide synthesis in inflammatory neurodegenerative diseases"
- Speaker: Mario Amatruda
- Lab/Affiliation: Patrizia Casaccia (ASRC)
- Abstract: TBD
- The ASRC Neuroscience Initiative and the CCNY Neuroscience are proud to introduce the 2018 Neuroscience Seminar Series. Seminars occur every other Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. in the ASRC’s 5th Floor Seminar Room, starting the 16th of January.
- Each seminar consists of an hour presentation on research relevant to the fields of neurobiology and translational neuroscience. Talks will be given by senior Ph.D. students, postdoctoral and faculty researchers. Anyone interested is encouraged to attend and actively participate in discussions.
- In addition, we are happy to have external scientists give talks. To present your research, suggest external speakers, or for more information about the Neuroscience Seminars please contact Mario Amatruda or Miruna Ghinia-Tegla.
July 17, 2018
Advanced Science Research Center, GC/CUNY
85 St. Nicholas Terrace
CUNY Advanced Science Research Center
5th Floor Data Visualization Room